The Center for Pelvic Health at Griffin Hospital

Looking for more information?

If you believe you have a urologic or pelvic condition, there are treatments that can help. Griffin Faculty Physicians Urologist Dr. Grace Biggs provides insight on some common urological conditions and what can be done to help in the videos below:

Find out about MonaLisa Rejuvenation


Call The Center for Pelvic Health at (203) 732-7202.

You are not alone!

For more information or to get started, give us a call and take back control today!


Prefer to have someone call you? Enter your phone below and we'll contact you.