COVID-19 Vaccination Information for Employers
Griffin Hospital has been designated by the State of Connecticut as a COVID-19 vaccination site for Phase 1a and 1b eligible individuals. This webpage is intended for employers seeking information about COVID-19 vaccinations for their workforce. Individuals seeking general vaccination information can visit https://www.griffinhealth.org/Coronavirus-COVID19-Information/COVID-19-Vaccination
About the Griffin Hospital Occupational Medicine Center
The Griffin Hospital Occupational Medicine Center provides a comprehensive array of services dedicated to Occupational Medicine and Griffin’s commitment to providing truly patient-centered care. These services include physicals and back screenings, DOT services, drug and alcohol testing, injury management, medical surveillance, immunization and international travel services, workplace wellness support, and COVID-19 vaccination.
We’re here to help employers and their employees get vaccinated for COVID-19.
Scheduling Vaccine Appointments for Your Employees:
Connecticut is currently in Phase 1b of its COVID-19 Vaccination Plan. Click here for information on eligible employees.
Vaccinations are by online appointment only.
To schedule a vaccination with Griffin Health:
- Employers must enroll in the CDC’s Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS). The enrollment process takes only a few moments. VAMS enrollment for employers can be completed by clicking here.
- You should receive access to VAMS within 24 hours to upload the names of employees eligible to be vaccinated.
- Upload the names of your eligible employees into VAMS.
- Eligible employees will be notified via email to log into VAMS to schedule an appointment.
- Eligible employees will be able to select an available appointment time at Griffin’s vaccination center at 10 Progress Dr., Shelton to receive their vaccine.
Griffin COVID-19 Vaccination Location & Hours
Vaccination center at 10 Progress Drive, Shelton:
- 6 AM to 6 PM on weekdays
- Saturdays and Sundays 6 AM to Noon