Podiatric (Foot) Surgery
Get Relief From Pain, Swelling, Or Numbness In Your Feet
Healthy feet aren’t only important for your daily comfort, but also your overall wellbeing.
Podiatry is the treatment of all conditions relating to the foot and ankle, both inside (bones, tendons, and muscles) and out (skin and nails). If you’re living with daily foot pain, can’t seem to find comfortable shoes, or haven’t been able to kick a bad case of athlete’s foot—now’s the time to see a podiatrist. Griffin Health’s podiatrists are expertly trained with the experience and know-how to treat even the toughest podiatric conditions.
Foot Care is Health Care
While your feet may seem like one small part of your body, they can be a signal for much larger health issues. Foot pain or discomfort might be a sign of diabetes, obesity, or serious infection. Ignoring the health of your feet can lead to the worsening of all these serious health issues. Our expert podiatrists will be able to determine the root cause of your foot pain or discomfort, so you can receive treatment that improves not only the health of your feet but also your whole body!
Regain The Freedom To Stand On Your Own Two Feet
The sooner you visit a podiatrist, the sooner you can comfortably stand on your own two feet! Putting up with daily discomfort doesn’t only cause your feet to suffer, but can greatly impair your overall quality of life. Many people end up avoiding certain activities due to their foot pain and miss out on the things they love. Foot pain also gets in the way of regular exercise, which can cause other conditions to worsen as well. Treating your pain or discomfort early lets you regain the freedom to do the things you want to do.
Early treatment also helps prevent long-lasting damage that can impede your lifestyle as you get older. Podiatric conditions tend to worsen over time if left untreated, making it even more important to seek treatment for potential disease or injury. Everyone deserves the freedom to get around without pain, wear comfortable shoes, and live a healthier life.
Conditions We Treat:
Conditions treated include, but are not limited to:
- Plantar fasciitis – Plantar fasciitis is the inflammation of a thick band of tissue connecting the heel to the toes.
- Osteoarthritis – Osteoarthritis is a type of arthritis resulting from the degradation of cartilage due to wear and tear.
- Neuromas – Otherwise known as a “pinched nerve,” this condition can cause pain, burning, or numbness. · Bunions – With minimally invasive surgery, we can treat bunions with significantly quicker recovery times and less pain.
- Corns/Calluses – Corns or calluses are thickened areas of dead skin. When these grow painful, a podiatrist can relief pain by removing them.
- Foot & Ankle Trauma – Injuries can have long term consequences on foot health if treated improperly. Heal your feet now and in the future.
- Heel Spurs – Heel spurs are calcium deposits on the heel bone. While some start out painless, they can become debilitating.
- Ingrown Toenails – While it can be tempting to try and remove ingrown nails by yourself or at a nail salon, a podiatrist can treat you with less pain and help you avoid complications.
- Warts – Wart treatment or removal can be necessary depending on the type and severity of the wart.