As our loved ones age, we begin to worry about potential falls, injuries, or other risks to their health when they're alone. A Medical Alert Service can help older adults and people with Chronic Disease to live at home independently with an extras layer of confidence that help is a push away.
If you can answer “YES” to any of the questions below about someone in your life, it is time to consider Lifeline:
- Is it important for them to continue living independently?
- Are they alone for several hours during the day/or night?
- In the past year, have they fallen or been afraid of falling in the home?
- Have they been hospitalized and/or been to the emergency room in the past year?
- Do they have any chronic disease?
- Do they use a cane, walker, wheelchair, stair climber or other assistive device to help with walking or balance?
- Are they required to take several daily medications?
- Do they need assistance with bathing, toileting, dressing, meal preparation and other daily living activities?
- Would a medical alert device service provide peace of mind for you or a love one?
To find out more information on how Lifeline can help your loved ones live independently call Rafca Mercilus at 203-732-7434 or 1800-242-1306 x 4722.