Feeling dizzy? We can help.
Vestibular rehabilitation is designed to help individuals with complaints of dizziness and unsteadiness resulting from inner ear problems.
- Comprehensive evaluations to establish baseline function and determine rehabilitation potential for patients with complaints of dizziness and unsteadiness with a probable vestibular etiology
- Development of a treatment program designed to alleviate symptoms and restore function
- Recent studies have documented the effectiveness of exercise in reducing functional limitations in this population
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Vestibular labyrinthitis and neuritis
- Post-surgical vestibular hypofunction
- Vestibular hypofunction resulting from antibiotic ototoxicity
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Balance impairments