Hewitt Ambulatory Pavilion & Center for Cancer Care at Griffin Hospital
350 Seymour Avenue
Derby, New Haven County, CT 06418-1336
At This Location:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Griffin Faculty Physicians - General SurgerySuite 101
- Infusion Center
- Outpatient Pulmonary RehabilitationSuite 2012
- Radiation Oncology
- Smilow Cancer Genetics & Prevention Program
- The Center for Cancer Care at Griffin Hospital
- The Hewitt Center for Breast WellnessSuite 102
- CHF/COPD Wellness Clinic
A range of services for people with heart disease, including those who may have had a heart attack, undergone bypass surgery, had a heart transplant, valve replacement, angioplasty, stents, or have angina.
Specializing in infusion therapy, including chemotherapy, phlebotomy, and blood transfusions.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Our outpatient therapists incorporate physical, occupational, and speech therapy into an individualized plan created around your own unique needs, abilities, and therapy goals. We treat patients from pediatric to geriatric.