Mark Marieb, MD
Dr. Marieb has been in electrophysiology and arrhythmia practice in Connecticut for over 25 years. He trained in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Electrophysiology at Yale University/Yale New Haven Hospital. Subsequently, he joined the Cardiothoracic and Vascular Group, and in 1993 was a founding partner of the Arrhythmia Center of Connecticut, where he worked for 16 years. In 1999, he joined the full time faculty at Yale University School of Medicine, as Associate Professor of Medicine and Clinical Director of Electrophysiology Yale University School of Medicine and Yale New Haven Hospital. He was System Director of Electrophysiology Labs for the Hartford HealthCare Heart and Vascular Institute, and is an Associate Professor in the Department of Medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. Dr. Marieb is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. He is a Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society (FHRS), Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC), Fellow of the American Heart Association (FAHA), and a Certified Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS). He is trained in all aspects of arrhythmia care and interventional cardiac electrophysiology.
Dr. Marieb is part of Griffin Faculty Physicians Cardiac Electrophysiology located at 2 Ivy Brook Road, Suite 120, Shelton, CT. Call 203-916-5670 to make an appointment.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Subspecialties / Interests
Education & Training
Yale UniversityMedical School
Heart Rhythm Society (FHRS)Fellowship
Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC)Fellowship
Fellow of the American Heart Association (FAHA)Fellowship
- Griffin Faculty Physicians – Cardiac Electrophysiology GuilfordCardiac Electrophysiology Guilford5 Durham Road Building 3 Unit C-2Guilford, CT 06437
- Griffin Faculty Physicians – Cardiac Electrophysiology HamdenCardiac Electrophysiology Hamden9 Washington Avenue, Suite 3AHamden, CT 06518
- Griffin Faculty Physicians – Cardiac Electrophysiology SheltonCardiac Electrophysiology Shelton2 Ivy Brook Road, 120Shelton, CT 06484
If you are a physician or authorized representative of a practice listed here and would like to request changes to your profile, please send an email to email@example.com.