Join us for the Valley Health Insurance Summit
Tuesday, October 17th @ 8:30am-12:30pm
With today’s tumultuous economy and tight labor market, an innovative health insurance strategy has never been more critical to maintaining a successful business.
The KFF 2022 Employer Health Benefits Survey noted that health insurance deductibles have increased 111%, and premiums for family health insurance plans have increased 55% since 2010 As reported in the 2022 McKinsey Healthcare Stakeholder survey, more than 70% of employers stated that premium increases above 4% would be unsustainable. As a result, employers are seeking solutions to control health insurance costs, without increasing employee contributions.
Griffin Health Employee Wellness specializes in helping companies and organizations improve their bottom line with a proven, personalized approach that lowers health insurance costs while making their workforce healthier. At the Valley Health Insurance Summit, you will hear from healthcare leaders who have redefined health insurance coverage and gain insights into how Griffin can help to reduce employer and worker healthcare costs, improve worker productivity, and give your company a competitive advantage for the future.
Learn how you can:
- Lower your healthcare costs
- Improve employee health and well-being
- Capitalize on the drastic variation in costs among healthcare providers
- Incorporate health insurance products that incentivize employees to reduce costs by choosing low-cost, high-quality healthcare providers
You will also enjoy a complimentary breakfast, on-site biometric health screening, and participate in a hands-on cooking class at Griffin’s Teaching Kitchen that will allow you to taste, touch and smell a delicious and healthy gourmet meal prepared by Griffin’s Executive Chef. The screening and healthy cooking class are just two of the many ways Griffin Health Employee Wellness empowers employees to reduce their healthcare costs with lifestyle changes that enhance their well-being.
8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
The Griffin Center for Healthy Living
- 8:30 AM Complimentary Breakfast and biometric screening
- 9 – 11:30 AM Reducing Health Insurance Costs Forum with Griffin Health President and CEO Patrick Charmel and Griffin Health Director of Population Health Monica Oris.
- 11:30 AM- 12:30pm – Griffin Cooking Class
Please complete the form below, and a representative will contact you shortly. Alternatively, if you prefer, you can directly contact Ana Madden at email@example.com