That’s it! Learn to Quit! Free Smoking Cessation Program
That’s It! Learn to Quit! is Griffin Health’s FREE smoking cessation program to help individuals living with nicotine dependence decide on how to quit for good.
This program is offered in-person in an environment with like-minded individuals seeking and sharing advice on their own smoking cessation journey. The program provides free education, advice and support over four weekly sessions that address the following topics:
- Smoking is Not Your Identity or Destiny
- The Role Nicotine Plays in Your Quit Journey
- Making the Decision to Quit Cigarettes, Vaping, Cigars
- Self-Care, Positive Thinking & Mindful Practices
- Pharmacology & Other Quit Supports
- Creating a Quit Plan
- Making Wellness Goals Last with Healing & Positive Changes
- Trigger Management
- Replacing Negative Self Talk
- Lifestyle Behaviors for Supporting Wellness
- Working Through the Fear of Smoking Again
- Life-long Practices for Staying Smoke Free
This session meets Thursdays December 7, 14, 21 and 28, and January 4 and 11 from 10-11:30 a.m. at Griffin Faculty Physicians Family Health Care Center, 110 Commerce Drive, Shelton.
Register online below or call The Griffin Center for Healthy Living Coordinator at 203-732-1369.